What car did Paul Walker drive in Fast And Furious? Brian O’Conner drove a handful of memorable cars during his time in the Fast & Furious franchise, and all of Brian’s cars meant something to the character. The Fast Saga originally focused on street racing before branching out to high-stakes global conflicts.
Paul Walker portrayed Brian since 2001’s The Fast and the Furious, appearing in six films until Walker’s tragic death in 2013. Like every character across the franchise, he takes the wheel of multiple engines. Unlike Dominic Toretto, who prefers American muscle cars, Brian always chose imports. He and Dom used to bicker about the two kinds of vehicles, which became a running joke in the series.
What car did Paul Walker drive in Fast And Furious?
Brian wasn’t initially the best driver, but after teaming up with Dom, the skills obviously rubbed off. Brian went on to become one of the most talented drivers of the bunch and never backed down when it came to going toe-to-toe with Dom. Over Brian’s history in the Fast & Furious movies, the character has gotten behind the wheel of some pretty wild rides.
The style of the vehicle correlated with the styles of the times with flashy paint jobs and customizations. As time went on, the trends changed, but Brian never let go of his love of imports.
1994 Toyota Supra Mark IV
Of all of Brian’s cars, his first signature vehicle came in the form of a Toyota Supra. After destroying the Mitsubishi Eclipse, he needed a vehicle to repay Dom with, so he found a rusted Supra in a junkyard. Dom’s crew then fixed it up, and Brian used it in key moments for the rest of The Fast and the Furious.
He and Mia used the Supra to rescue Vince during a heist gone wrong. Brian then used the orange Supra to chase Jesse’s killers and with one final drag race with Dom before letting him go free with the keys to the car.
1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
Brian first acquired the Nissan Skyline in The Turbo Charged Prelude set before 2 Fast 2 Furious. He bought it from a dealership before customizing it to his liking. He then drove it to Miami and wound up racing the car in an event hosted by Tej. Of all of Brian’s cars, the Skyline ended up getting impounded when Brian was detained by a U.S. Customs agent.
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH
After the destruction of Brian’s Skyline earlier in Fast & Furious, Dom gave him a replacement car in the 2009 Subaru Impreza. The car was taken from an impound lot and used for the rest of the film. Brian used it to drive to Mexico in search of Arturo Brago, an infamous drug lord.
After apprehending him, Dom and Brian tried to deliver Braga back to the U.S., but the Impreza got totaled in the process, the fate of most, if not all of Brian’s cars.
2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8
Of all of Brian’s cars, he rarely drove muscle cars, but it was deemed necessary in Fast Five during the vault heist. He and Dom each drove reinforced matte black Dodge Charger SRT-8 vehicles to pull the giant vault out of the Brazilian police station. Dom’s Charger was used to stop the men in pursuit of the vault, but Brian’s car remained intact.
2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH
As part of Ramsey’s rescue attempt in Furious 7, Dom, Brian, and the rest of the crew were required to drive out of the back of a plane and parachute their cars to intercept the armored transport. Brian used a blue Subaru Impreza during the chase but was eventually forced to abandon the car when it sustained too much damage.
1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
Though Brian didn’t directly appear in F9, his existence in The Fast Saga was still confirmed with the appearance of the character’s blue 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. At the end of the movie, Mia informed Dom that the last guest would be arriving at dinner shortly.
Viewers then see a blue Nissan speeding into the driveway of the Toretto home. Considering the most famous of all of Brian’s cars were multiple Nissan GT-Rs, including one almost identical to the one in F9, the person behind the wheel was undoubtedly Brian.
All Of Brian’s Cars In The Movies
The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse – Brian used the green Eclipse during his first street race but it was blown up during a shootout.
- 1999 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning – Brian drove the truck while working at The Racer’s Edge and to haul parts for his Supra.
- The Turbo Charged Prelude for 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- 1991 Dodge Stealth – After the first film, Brian used the Dodge Stealth in the Prelude to evade capture while driving across the country before acquiring the 1999 Nissan Skyline.
Fast & Furious (2003)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII – Brian used the Lancer for racing and transporting money before allowing Tej to drive it to throw off the police.
- 1969 Yenko Camaro SYC – Brian won the car during a race and was later used on a mission before being crashed atop a moving boat.
Fast & Furious (2009)
- 2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R – Brian drove the modified blue Skyline in a street race and used it to smuggle heroin across the border to Mexico, but it was destroyed alongside Dom’s Chevrolet Chevelle.
- 2009 Nissan GT-R R35 – The car wasn’t driven, but Brian obtained the Nissan to use for parts when building the Skyline.
- 2006 Hummer H1 – Dom and Brian drove the Hummer after their cars blew up.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T – Primarily driven by Dom, Brian took the wheel when he, Mia, Tego, and Rico attempt to break Dom free from the prison bus.
Fast Five (2011)
- 1971 Nissan Skyline GT-R “Hakosuka” – Brian obtained the vehicle and drove himself and Mia to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2011 Dodge Charger PPV – Dom’s crew stole a few police cruisers for their heist but had a race in which Dom let Brian win.
- 2010 Nissan GT-R R35 – After relocating to the Canary Islands, Brian got a new Nissan and attempted to race against Dom.
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- 1970 Ford Escort MK I RS1600 – Purchased by Tej at an auction, Brian used the car in pursuit of Owen Shaw’s tank.
- BMW E60 M5 – Dom’s crew used modified BMW cars to travel through London while trying to track down Owen Shaw.
- 2012 Nissan GT-R R35 Bensopra – After getting pardoned, the crew moved back to Los Angeles, and Brian purchased a blueBensopra reminiscent of his 2002 Nissan Skyline.
Furious 7 (2015)
- 2013 Chrysler Town & Country – The van served as Brian and Mia’s family car to drive their young son, Jack, around.
- 2012 Nissan GT-R R35 – Brian used the Nissan in Los Angeles when the crew was trying to hack into the God’s Eye, but the car was blown up by UAV missiles.
- 1995 Toyota Supra Mark IV – At the end of Furious 7, Brian was seen driving the car. The vehicle was owned by the late actor.
What car was Brian driving in fast 1?
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It is the very first vehicle that Brian O’Connor drives in the movie, which established the identity of his character. Specs-wise the eclipse had a Mitsubishi 2-litre, four-cylinder engine which produced 138bhp and did 0-100kmph in 8.9 seconds.
What is Brian’s car in Fast and Furious 2?
999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. The first cars named “Skyline GT-R” were produced between 1969 and 1972 under the model code KPGC10, and were successful in Japanese touring car racing events. This model was followed by a brief production run of second-generation cars, under model code KPGC110, in 1973.
Above is information about What car did Paul Walker drive in Fast And Furious? that we have compiled. Hopefully, through the above content, you have a more detailed understanding of What car was Brian driving in fast 1? Thank you for reading our post.